OBU Library Curbside Pickup
We are providing curbside pickup for library book/DVD checkouts for those that do not wish to enter the library building. The library staff will use a mask and gloves when handling the items and returned items will be quarantined before being shelved and made available to others. This service is available to current OBU employees and students only.
Pickup is available by appointment during the hours of 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday. Please follow the procedure below:
- Place the item you would like on hold or request the item through interlibrary loan through our online catalog. You can search our online catalog through the main search box on our website (www.okbu.edu/library).
- A member of the library team will contact you via email when your items are ready for pick up and work with you to set an appointment time. Please allow 24 hours for item retrieval during the workweek for OBU Library items. It can take about a week or more to receive items via Interlibrary Loan.
- Pickup from Vehicle: At your appointment time, call the main library phone (405-585-4500) upon your arrival to the loading zone in the parking lot to the west of the library building. Remain in your vehicle and a library team member will bring you your items while wearing a mask and gloves.
- Pickup on Foot: If you are on campus, please call (405-585-4500) as you arrive to the main library doors during your appointment time. A library team member will bring you your items while wearing a mask and gloves.
- Please return library materials to the book drop at our front desk or on the back of the building off of MacArthur Street.